You might be in high school, but you can still take college classes.
The Anderson University LAUNCH Program allows qualifying high school juniors and seniors to take introductory courses on AU's campus and earn college credit prior to high school graduation.*
To qualify, high school juniors or seniors must meet the following requirements:
1) have a minimum 3.0 GPA
2) be recommended by their high school guidance counselor
3) agree to abide by the Lifestyle Statement at Anderson University (found in the LAUNCH Program Application).
For courses offered during the academic year, the total cost for LAUNCH participants is $50 per credit hour.
Payment in full must be made in advance of registration. Placement exams may be required for courses in English, math, and foreign language. Students may take up to 6 credit hours each semester, not to exceed a total of 12 credit hours for the program.
For a LAUNCH Program application file to be considered, the university must have received the following information:
- LAUNCH Program application
- Academic reference
- Official high school transcript
- On-campus spring registration day is January 3, 2017, by invitation only. Please note that the deadline to apply for spring 2018 is December 1, 2017. Fall 2018 application is online and will close on July 1, 2018. Classes are filled on a space-available basis.
Successful completion of the LAUNCH Program requires that students meet all LAUNCH Program attendance requirements and complete all first semester courses with a passing grade.
Apply today, and get a head start on your future.
*The Launch Program is not available for online courses.
Contact Paula Blount, visit team manager, email@example.com.