Students with one or more parents employed at a participating institution are eligible for tuition exchange. Usually, there are between 25 and 35 new tuition exchange applicants with up to four admitted each year. The award is renewable for up to four years, and students must be enrolled full time for the duration of the program.
- Classification as an entering new student
- High school G.P.A
- ACT and/or SAT scores
- Parent employed full-time and eligible for the Tuition Waiver Exchange Program
- Major field of study
- Potential for leadership and contribution to campus life
- Submit your application for admission to Anderson University.
- Submit your application for tuition exchange by Feb. 15
- Recipients will be notified by March 10
- Federal and state grants will be applied first. This will require families to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Institutional aid will be applied next, including but not limited to academic scholarships and/or need-based grants.
- The tuition waiver will then be applied to the remaining tuition balance amount.
Please Note: The Tuition Waiver Exchange Program covers the cost of tuition only. Room and board charges and non-tuition charges are the responsibility of the student.
Anderson University participates in three tuition waiver programs:
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU)
- The Tuition Exchange (TEI)