The Discovery Days experience includes a campus tour, academic, student life, financial aid information and lunch, and it concludes by 2 p.m., and overnight experiences are available on certain dates but must be requested three business days in advance.
- 9 a.m. — Registration/Faculty Meet and Greet in York Lobby
- 9:30 a.m. — Video, Devotional, Provost/Associate Provost Perspective, Faculty Perspective, Admissions and Financial Aid in York Performance Hall
- 10 a.m. — Campus Tour
- 11 a.m. — Lunch in the Marketplace
- 11:40 a.m. – Dismiss to York Lobby
- 11:45 a.m. – Student Panel in York Performance Hall
- 12:20 - 12:50 p.m. — Campus Fair in York Lobby
- 12:50-1:50 p.m. — Students may attend an optional 1:00 class or visit facilities if invited by faculty.
- 12:50-1:20 p.m. — Transfer Session in Kane Dining Room, Olt Student Center.
Fall 2017 Discovery Days
- Friday, October 13
- School of Education Visit Day follows at 1 p.m.
- Friday, October 27
- Saturday, November 18
Spring 2018 Discovery Days
- Monday, February 19
- Friday, March 23
- Friday, April 13 - Junior Visit Day
- Saturday, April 14