Real Life. Together.
There are some things you’ve got to see for yourself!
Some things in life just have to be experienced. For that simple reason, our award-winning programs take a real-life, explorative approach — and it’s also why you should schedule a campus visit!
Come see for yourself what community, academic excellence, and outside-the-box learning opportunities are all about at Anderson University. We can’t wait to meet you, so schedule your visit today!
The Discovery Days experience includes a campus tour, academic, student life, financial aid information and lunch, and it concludes by 2 p.m. Overnight experiences are available on certain dates but must be requested three business days in advance.
2018-19 Discovery Days
- Feb. 18, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- April 13, 2019
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Check-in/Faculty Meet and Greet | York Lobby
- 9:00 – 9:50 a.m. Anderson University Welcome and Panel| York Performance Hall
- 10:00 – 10:55 a.m. Campus Tour
- 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Lunch | Olt Student Center, Market Place
Feel free to visit Mocha Joe’s or the Campus Store in the lower level of Olt
Student Center after lunch before the fair
- 11:50 – 12:10 a.m. Admissions Perspective | York Performance Hall
- 12:10 – 12:50 p.m. Campus Fair | York Lobby
Visit our campus map to help guide you throughout the day.
Whether it’s because of your busy schedule or just because you prefer to meet one-on-one, we’re always glad to set up a day just for you. We’ll work with you to make sure your time on campus meets your needs and gives you all the information you’re looking for.
- Tour our campus.
- Meet with an admissions counselor.
- Worship with us in Chapel on Tuesday or Thursday.
Tuesday programming typically includes a speaker following our Bible study. Thursday is often an opportunity to hear from campus organizations.
- Talk with a coach or a professor.
- Spend the night in a dorm (We’ll need three days of notice to find the right spot for you)
“Deciding to attend Anderson University was easy for me. As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew I wanted to go here and nowhere else. The campus community was what made me fall in love with AU. I am very blessed to have such caring and dedicated professors who will do anything and everything to help their students succeed. I am so appreciative of all of the connections I have been able to make through the opportunities they give us.”Samuel O'Brien, Class of 2020