Real Life. Together.
There are some things you’ve got to see for yourself!
Some things in life just have to be experienced. For that simple reason, our award-winning programs take a real-life, explorative approach — and it’s also why you should schedule a campus visit!
Come see for yourself what community, academic excellence, and outside-the-box learning opportunities are all about at Anderson University. We can’t wait to meet you, so schedule your visit today!
The Discovery Days experience includes a campus tour, academic, student life, financial aid information, and lunch, and it concludes by 2 p.m.
2019-2020 Discovery Days
Friday, Oct. 4 with Academic Spotlight in
– Department of Teacher Education
– School of Music, Theatre, and Dance
– School of Nursing and Kinesiology
Saturday, Oct. 19
Includes a unique campus experience, where you visit AU during our annual Homecoming weekend.
Friday, Nov. 15 with Academic Spotlight in
– Falls School of Business
– School of Science and Engineering
Monday, Feb. 17
Saturday, April 18
October 4 and November 15 Discovery Days
8:30 a.m. Check-In, Faculty Meet and Greet at Campus Fair| York Lobby
9:30 a.m. Anderson University Welcome and Panel | York Performance Hall
10:00 a.m. Campus Tour
11:00 a.m. Lunch | Olt Student Center, Market Place
Feel free to visit Mocha Joe’s or the Campus Store in the lower level of Olt Student Center after lunch.
12:00 p.m. Student Panel | York Performance Hall
12:30 p.m. Release to academic spotlights
10/4/19 Academic Spotlights for School of Nursing and Kinesiology, Department of Teacher Education and School of Music, Theatre, and Dance
11/15/19 Academic Spotlights for School of Science and Engineering and Falls School of Business
12:40 p.m. Academic Spotlight Welcome and Introductions
1:00 p.m. Spotlight Experience
1:30 p.m. Closing remarks
2:00 p.m. Departure
October 19 Discovery Day
8:30 a.m. Check-In and Faculty Meet and Greet | Hartung Hall, 5th Street entrance
9:00 a.m. Anderson University Welcome and Student Panel | Hartung 101
10 a.m. Residence Hall Tour | Smith and Martin
11 a.m. Lunch | Olt Student Center, Market Place
Feel free to visit Mocha Joe’s or the Campus Store in the lower level of Olt Student Center.
10:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Optional Activities
- Academic Display Fair, located in the Alumni Tent in the Kardatzke Courtyard (10:30-1 p.m.)
- Homecoming Fair, located on in the Kardatzke Courtyard (10:30-1 p.m.)
- Lunch, located in the Market Place in Olt Student Center (11 – 12 p.m.)
- Campus Book store, located in the Market Place in Olt Student Center
- Mocha Joe’s Coffee Shop, located in the Market Place in Olt Student Center
- Football Game, Macholtz Stadium (1:30 p.m.)
- Women’s Soccer Game, 5th Street Soccer Field (1:00 p.m.)
- Men’s Soccer Game, 5th Street Soccer Field (3:00 p.m.)
- Volleyball Game, O.C. Lewis Gymnasium (3:30 p.m.)
- “Presence Reunited” Male Quartet, York Performance Hall (7:00 p.m.)
- Encore, Reardon Auditorium (7:00 p.m. or 10:00 p.m.)
Athletic Prospect Days
Whether it’s because of your busy schedule or just because you prefer to meet one-on-one, we’re always glad to set up a day just for you. We’ll work with you to make sure your time on campus meets your needs and gives you all the information you’re looking for.
- Tour our campus.
- Meet with an admissions counselor.
- Worship with us in Chapel on Tuesday or Thursday.
Tuesday programming typically includes a speaker following our Bible study. Thursday is often an opportunity to hear from campus organizations.
- Talk with a coach or a professor.
“Deciding to attend Anderson University was easy for me. As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew I wanted to go here and nowhere else. The campus community was what made me fall in love with AU. I am very blessed to have such caring and dedicated professors who will do anything and everything to help their students succeed. I am so appreciative of all of the connections I have been able to make through the opportunities they give us.”