The Faculty Difference
Yes, the size, academic profile, and practical experience of the faculty make the FSB truly unique.
But, what really makes the FSB faculty different is the personal and collective commitments found in this team.
Here is what the faculty members are committed to:
- Providing a high-quality business education which contributes to the student's current and future effectiveness in life.
- Teaching. Our first priority is to the student and to quality instruction. The research and consulting is done to serve teaching.
- Being accessible to our students. We want our students to succeed. The standards for performance and expectations for student growth will be high, but we strive to create a caring and supportive environment.
- Being current. Our students should be versed in the latest trends and tools in the field of business.
- Fulfilling the Christian purpose of Anderson University to encourage students to practice their profession with the highest of ethical standards and a commitment to excellence. "Salt and Light"
- Giving our students opportunities to be of service to others. "Experiential Learning"