The Post-MBA Certificate is designed specifically for the working professional who has already earned an MBA or similar graduate-level degree. The curriculum provides an individual with the knowledge and insight needed to stay current and effective in today’s competitive marketplace.
Features of the Post-MBA Certificate:
- Offered exclusively to individuals who already hold an MBA or similar graduate-level degree.
- Can be completed in as little as one year. Classes are held in the evening and, in some cases, through a hybrid format utilizing available technology.
- Tailored to the working professional. Courses are offered in a format that provides individuals flexibility to balance the demands of career and personal commitments.
- Provides a choice of eight professional tracks: Accounting, Finance, Human Relations, International Business, Leadership, Marketing, New Venture Development and Project Management. Individuals may pursue and obtain multiple certificates.
- Allows professionals to continue graduate-level studies and enhance their knowledge without pursuing an additional degree.
Applicants to the Post-MBA Certificate will have their admission request reviewed by Falls School of Business faculty and must submit the following materials for consideration:
- Post MBA Certificate application
- Professional resume
- Official transcript which reflects an earned MBA or similar graduate-level degree
- Application fee