On Campus Recruiting Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in sharing opportunities with Anderson University students and alumni! We are happy to facilitate your connection to AU talent through career fairs, on campus recruiting (OCR), information sessions, lunch & learns, classroom presentations, and more!
In order to request a recruiting visit or post a job for our students or alums, all employers must first register and be approved for a free account on Raven CareerLink – our College Central Network-powered career management system.
Once this is complete, you may fill out the following request form to request a specific visit date and/or dates. After you submit your request, our office will reach out to you within 3 business days. Please note, we do not allow recruiters on campus during the first week of classes, finals week, or school holidays/breaks.
If you have difficulty accessing the information above, please try the full version.
While we highly value employer partnerships, we ask that all job/internship postings adhere to professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing, and selection processes and standards. This includes the policies set forth by the AU Center for Career and Calling, the NACE Principles for Professional Practice, the U.S. Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as related to paid vs. unpaid internships), and the Policies of Anderson University.
We do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions which do not require a minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Employers posting internships which do not require students pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a pay rate lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or stipend per federal policies)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment with direct supervision of interns
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. The CCC reserves the final right to determine appropriateness of postings included on RCL.
If you have any non-degree positions or part-time positions that are not directly relevant to a student’s pursuit of a bachelor’s degree, please contact Human Resources.