Campus Ministries seeks to foster intentional Christian discipleship and spiritual growth in order to help students experience Christ as the living center of their life. This life of faithfulness involves communion with Christ, community with each other and ministry to the world.
These areas of relationship are fostered through:
- cultivating the spiritual disciplines
- modeling peace, love, justice, and reconciliation in a local and global context
- pursuing a thoughtful and informed faith
- committing to a lifestyle of service
- engaging in a local community of believers.
Learn more about
Or sign up to get involved.
Questions? Call 765-641-4203 for more information.