Anderson University Undergraduate College
- Last year 1181 students participated in ministry/service totaling 27,961 service/ministry hours.
- AU supports 130 majors through the Department of Religious Studies.
- 80 percent of AU Religious Studies majors specialize in Christian ministry.
- 30 students a year complete internships in churches and related agencies.
- Experiential learning is stressed in the Christian ministries area through urban studies courses in Chicago, New York City, and Washington D.C.
- The AU Department of Religious Studies stresses the Bible as the basis of ministry training.
Anderson University School of Theology
- The Anderson University School of Theology offers an 81 hour Master of Divinity degree. Also offered are an online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries, with a church planting concentration, a Master of Theological Studies (thesis and non thesis tracks), and a Master of Arts in Intercultural Service. Additionally, the seminary offers the Doctor of Ministry degree. All degree programs are accredited by the Association of Theological Schools.
- Residential housing is available for students in the seminary's degree programs. The housing is at York Seminary Village. This housing complex was constructed in 2006 and 2008.
- The School of Theology's Center for Christian Leadership has served the Church of God since 1972. Presently, there are hundreds of participants enrolled in the Center's continuing education program from across the United States, Mexico, Canada, England, and India.
- The School of Theology offers continuing education events to the broader church. For example, the Newell Lectureship in Biblical Studies and the Harp Professor in Residence Lectures are offered during the academic year. The Newell Lectures, featuring world class scholars, have been delivered for nearly 30 years.