Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) promotes student development spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically. Its purpose is to help maintain intellectual honesty and academic freedom and to assure responsibility for furthering an effective, balanced, and healthy campus environment.
SGA is alert to the needs of the student body and reflects the process of federal government with judicial, legislative, and executive branches. SGA is composed of senators from residence halls and class representatives, student justices, president of the student body, vice president, chair of the senate, chief justice, and secretaries for finance, public relations, student development, and community relations and engagement. SGA serves as the governing body for social clubs and interest clubs, and is not associated with a department or major.
SGA Cabinet 2016-2017
- President: Eric Stone
- Vice President: Ha Na Lee
- Chief Justice: Ryan Grondahl
- Senate Chair: Zach van Duyn
- Club Coordinator: Saige Royer
- Chief of Finances: Chris Parks
- Social Media Coordinator: Michael Weigel
- Community Development Coordinator: Gabby Guerra
- Chief of Staff: Mikaela Turner
SGA Office Information:
Phone: (765) 641-4221