Here at AU, residence life is about more than just where you live. This is your community, your friends, and your family while at college. The intentional relationships that you build with your RD, RA, roommate, and floormates can make positive, lasting impressions on your life and your relationship with Christ.
Residence Halls and Apartments on campus consist of:
- Dunn Hall: male freshmen and upperclassmen
- Martin Hall: female freshmen and upperclassmen
- Morrison Hall: female freshmen and upperclassmen
- Myers Hall: female upperclassmen
- Smith Hall: male freshmen and upperclassmen
- Fair Commons Apartments: co-ed upperclassmen
- South Campus Apartments: co-ed upperclassmen
- Tara East Apartments: co-ed upperclassmen
New Students will be assigned housing during the summer months.
Returning Students enter room draw every spring semester to select their room for the following school year. Read information thoroughly about the process!
Students wishing to request an Emotional Support Animal, please read the following policy. If you feel you meet the requirements, please contact the housing office at 765-641-4190 for an application.