Here at AU, residence life is about more than just where you live. This is your community, your friends, and your family while at college. The intentional relationships that you build with your RD, RA, roommate, and floormates can make positive, lasting impressions on your life and your relationship with Christ.
Residence Halls and Apartments on campus consist of:
- Dunn Hall: male freshmen and upperclassmen
- Martin Hall: female freshmen and upperclassmen
- Morrison Hall: female freshmen and upperclassmen
- Myers Hall: female upperclassmen
- Smith Hall: male freshmen and upperclassmen
- Fair Commons Apartments: co-ed upperclassmen
- South Campus Apartments: co-ed upperclassmen
- Tara East Apartments: co-ed upperclassmen
New Students will be assigned housing during the summer months.
- More new student welcome information and a packing list can be found on their resources page.
Returning Students enter room draw every spring semester to select their room for the following school year.
- Returning students can move into their residence halls or apartments between Aug. 24-26, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Please stop by your RA office or call the RA on call at their posted phone number to check-in.
Students wishing to request an Emotional Support Animal, please read the following policy. If you feel you meet the requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 641-4190 for the newest updated application.