Apartment Draw Process
Apartment Draw happens first - Those student who will have Junior or Senior status NEXT year (Fall 2018) will be eligible to take place in Apartment Draw.
- Fill out online Apartment Application by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 26
- ALL ROOMMATES MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
- Come on Wednesday, April 4 at 7:30pm for Apartment Draw
- Once you have checked in, Apartment Draw will begin at 8 p.m.
- You will be given a number at check-in. Numbers are determined based off of the number of credit hours you have.
- Once your number is called, you and your whole group, will come up and select your room!
- If your desired apartment isn’t available, you can select a different apartment and be put on the waiting list for your desired apartment.
- After you have selected your apartment, you are free to go!
Priority will be given to full apartments first! If you do not have a full apartment, (ex. 3 people instead of 4 people) you will have to wait until all full apartments have selected their rooms. You will then have the opportunity to select any open apartment, with the understanding that all unfilled spaces could become filled with random roommates.