Housing Policy Appeal
- If a student is not eligible according to the criteria as stated in the Housing Policy, and believe they have a legitimate exception to the Housing Policy and would like to appeal, they may do so by requesting an appeal packet from email@example.com. Please specify which appeal packet you would like sent to you (commuter or off-campus).
- Complete & Return all required documentation to Student Life in Decker 206. Student appeals will be heard by the Housing Appeal Committee and will be notified of their decision via email.
- Appeals will not be accepted after May 5, 2017.
- All appeals that are turned in by March 10, 2017 will be notified of the committee’s decision before room draw.
- If your appeal packet is submitted after March 10, 2017, the committee cannot guarantee a decision on your appeal before room draw.
Policy Enforcement: Any student found to be living off-campus/commuting without eligibility or approval will be subject to Disciplinary Probation and fines totaling the amount of two semesters worth of current on-campus housing charges (for 2017-18 would be $6,050).