Early Arrival for Fall
- If you need to arrive early on-campus in the fall due to a personal reason, you must complete the Early Arrival Request Form on the Housing website AND receive permission from the Department of Student Life/Housing to arrive early. No early arrival requests will be accepted after August 11, 2017.
- There is up to a $50 per night charge for arriving early *unless you are required to be here for a campus-related activity or job.
- Requests will be reviewed mid-late July and you will be notified of your status by early August.
- DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS EARLY IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF STUDENT LIFE/HOUSING. Fines will be charged to those that do so.
The following reasons will not be approved for early arrival:
- Off campus job, dropping off belongings only, and roommates have already moved in.
*Students required to arrive early for a campus-related activity or job will receive notification via the faculty, staff, or coach requiring them to arrive early.