Completed in 1949 and renovated in 2007, Morrison Hall houses more than 183 women. Morrison offers traditional two-person rooms, with a limited number of four-to-six person rooms on the fourth floor. Generations of mother-daughter alumnae have enjoyed the historic charm of this hall. Morrison is on the west end of campus near Decker Hall.
Click on the images below to enlarge.
- Room size: 12’ x 15’
- Window size: 86" x 59"
- Ceiling height (except for basement): 9’-4”
- Basement ceiling height: 8’-2”
- Extra-long twin mattresses
- Furniture is stackable and designed to be lofted or bunked
- Only love-seat-sized couches will fit under lofted furniture
- Room furniture is moveable
- Rooms are air-conditioned
- Handicap-accessible first floor rooms, restroom, lobby, and laundry