Student Success Objectives
By actively pursuing their own educational experience - understanding how the university works by being able to locate, access, and use appropriate services and resources when needed (Center for Career and Calling, Counseling Services, Kissinger Academic Center for Excellence, etc.)
- By exploring the Christian mission, history, and heritage of Anderson University and the importance of a liberal arts education.
- By assisting new students with their integration into the college life at Anderson University through pursuing a thoughtful and informed faith; committing to a lifestyle of service; and engaging in a local community of believers.
Developing an Understanding Self & Others
- By learning about the expectations both academically, and as a responsible participant in the AU and outside community.
- By exploring leadership opportunities both inside and outside the AU community.
Incorporating Strategies for Success
- By identifying and using relevant personal learning styles to improve study skills including: time management, communication etiquette, and effective reading, listening, note taking, and test taking strategies.
- By demonstrating effective use of library and internet resources
- By assisting students to develop meaningful education plans by utilizing advisors and mentor support personnel to help them plan, select, schedule, and register for classes.