As a current or retired faculty/staff member, you are being challenged to participate in the 2017-2018 Campus Champions campaign. The goal is 100% participation. It’s not about a specific dollar amount, but about showing others how our faculty and staff believe in the mission of AU.
See what Coach Owen Handy has to say about it!
Giving is Easy
- You can make an online gift
- You can give by check (made payable to Anderson University)
- You can set up an automatic payroll deduction below!
You can designate your gift to the AU Student Fund, which provides scholarships and grants to AU students, or to any department, scholarship, or athletic team. You can also split your gift between two or three favorite programs.
Your Participation Matters
- For fiscal year 2014-2015, 19% of employees gave back to AU.
- For fiscal year 2015-2016, 51% of employees gave back to AU.
- For fiscal year 2016-2017, 76% of employees gave back to AU.
- The goal for 2017-2018 is a 100% giving rate! It’s not about the dollar amount, it’s about participation!
Many foundations and corporate partners look at internal giving participation when making grant and funding decisions. Today your gifts will benefit programs financially. Tomorrow your participation will impact the possibility for future funding opportunities.
Your Campus Champion Ambassadors
These are just a few of the members of AU faculty and staff who regularly support AU financially and invite all faculty and staff to join them as Campus Champions. Feel free to contact these individuals with questions you may have.
- Michael Bailey
- Inge Baird
- Janet Brewer
- Elyse Cromer
- Becki Douglas
- Owen Handy
- Suahil Housholder
- Stephanie Moran
- Trent Palmer
- Lisa Ragsdale
- Jim Scott
- Anna Stumpf
- Courtney Taylor
- Joyce Wehneman
- Kathy Young
If you have difficulty accessing the form above, please try the full version.