Spanish complementary (30 hours)
A complementary major in Spanish gives you the strength and exposure of a full major, but without the requirement of additional study in a third language. It also requires you to complete a study abroad experience. Many students of pre-med, nursing, business, global business, computer science, ministry and other majors complete this complementary major, as well. A complementary major gives you additional marketability when you begin your job search after graduation.
What classes will I take?
- Spanish Composition
- Spanish Conversation
- Spanish Civilization and Culture
- Spanish-American Civilization
What kind of experiences will I have?
- Study Abroad programming with more than 30 locations around the world.
- Tri-S trips (a short term learning service program).
- Local opportunities to interact with members in the community.
- Language opportunities with Spanish chapel services and immersion nights (social events where no English is spoken).