5 Reasons to Attend the School of Nursing & Kinesiology
- 100% Nursing job placement for the 2014 graduating class.
- Our new Sports and Recreation Leadership major offers students opportunities to lead young people to healthy lifestyles.
- Nursing students are encouraged to practice and observe health care in other cultures through trips abroad or practicum experiences in the United States.
- Our students learn outside the textbook in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Among the first clients of our athletic training majors are our own Raven athletes, who make up 18 sports teams on campus.