Sigma Theta Tau International, Upsilon Gamma Chapter, Honor Society of Nursing
- Organization Mission: The mission of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
- Membership: Membership is by invitation to baccalaureate and graduate nursing students who demonstrate excellence in scholarship and to nurse leaders exhibiting exceptional achievements in nursing. Here are some additional facts about our membership:
- More than 405,000 members have been inducted worldwide.
- Forty-six percent of active members hold master’s and/or doctoral degrees; 26 percent are staff nurse/clinicians; 21 percent are nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, nurse anesthetists, or clinical specialists; 18 percent are administrators or supervisors; and 22 percent are educators or researchers.
- There are 469 chapters on college campuses in Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Ghana, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Mexico, the Netherlands, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Swaziland, Sweden, Tanzania, Wales, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Iota Tau Alpha, Athletic Training Honor Society
ATSA, Athletic Training Student Association
Phi Epsilon Kappa, Physical Education Honor Society