FAMILIES, THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.
An education for their tomorrow. Personal development for today.
With more than 60 academic programs and over 130 ways your student can participate in student life here at Anderson University, there are so many reasons to come to AU. But if you boil it all down, we’ve got two main priorities at Anderson University:
- Prepare your student for a real-life career in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace.
- Prepare your student for a lifetime of spiritual and personal development.
The results speak for themselves — we’re committed to continuing the formative work you’ve instilled in your child. Take it from our AU students, who say it much better than we could.
I have been a student, I’m a staff member, I am a parent of current students, and an alum. I recommend AU because this university has changed my life as an adult student, and I am seeing how my children continue to live out their faith. I have observed how AU comes alongside them in their academic studies, spiritual matters, and connections across campus. Their AU stories are being written every day. Our kids chose to come to AU because we love, live, and breathe AU.
Brenda Bailey BA ’13 MBA ’16, AU Staff Member and Parent
AU students have what they need to jumpstart their careers with a 97.5% placement rate
100% of our 2017 teacher education candidates passed their Indiana licensing exams
100% first-time pass rate on NCLEX exam for 2017 AU nursing grads
- Biweekly chapel services with dynamic speakers challenge students to continue their spiritual journey.
- Weekly floor focus groups and campus small groups keep AU students connected and accountable to their brothers and sisters.
- Campus Ministries provide a place for students to grow in Christian service.
- The Center for Career and Calling provides tools and guidance to plan for a career after graduation.
- All students are invited to visit the Kissinger Academic Center for Excellence (KACE) for tutoring, study groups, and more.
- The Office of Disability Services for Students provides individualized support for students diagnosed with Specific Learning Disabilities or for those with other Disabilities.
- Educational Support Services coordinates programs designed to help undergraduate students connect with an advisor, schedule classes, and access other academic support.
- The Anderson University Police/Security Department patrol the AU campus 24/7.