Family Weekend Schedule
Friday, November 4
- 7 p.m. - Dessert Cafe hosted by Residence Life and the Alumni Office
- 8:30 p.m. - A Dance Through the Ages in Reardon Lobby Hosted by CAB and CRC
Saturday, November 5
- 1:30 p.m. - Men's Football vs. Franklin Macholtz Stadium
- 5:30 p.m. - International Dinner Park Place Church of God
- 9 p.m. - Late Night with Adelphi at Mocha Joe's
Sunday, November 6
- Attend church with your student
- 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. - Brunch at Marketplace
There is no fee required to participate in Family Weekend, but some of the activities on the schedule do include fees. The schedule is a tool to help the family experience campus life, but there is no expectation for you to participate in any scheduled events. Please contact the Director of Student Activities for any further questions: (765) 641-4214.
Remember to mention AU when you reserve your room at a local hotel and receive a discount. View directions and hotel information.
Questions? Contact Student Activities at (765) 641-4214.