Skip to main content


Anderson, Indiana
Main Menu


Parents FAQ

Helpful links:

How can I connect with the Resident Director of my college student's dorm?
Visit the Resident Director's Staff web page.

My college student will be bringing a car to campus. Where do I find parking permit information?
Visit the Police/Security Services Parking Information web page.

Who can I talk to about Financial Aid questions?
Fill out a comments/questions form or connect directly to a staff member in Student Financial Services.

Where can I find my college student's admissions counselor contact information?
The Admissions staff can help with any questions you have at or connect directly with your college student's Admissions Counselor.

Explain more about the meal plans and places to eat offered on campus for my college student?
Meal plans can be purchased through your college student's Housing application or purchase Raven Dollars throughout the year with the option of 4 dining locations.

What opportunities are available to students for Spiritual Life?
A number of opportunities are available including weekly Chapel services, Small Groups, Campus Ministries, and local churches, many which have college ministries.