University Registrar

Registrar FAQs

Q.  I need proof that I am a student at Anderson University. What can I do?

A. The Registrar's office can provide proof of registration in 2 ways.

You can either order an official transcript or a verification of enrollment. There is a fee of $3 for each transcript. Transcripts can usually be produced in three to five working days whereas a verification of Enrollment can usually be produced on the same day.

Click here to view the Transcript page.

Click here to view the Verification page.


Q. How can I obtain a replacement copy of my diploma?

A. You may order online with a credit card.

Or return the Replacement Diploma Request Form.

Or supply the following:

  • your name as it appeared on your original diploma
  • degree received
  • date degree was received
  • a photocopy of a government issued I.D.
  • a mailing address
  • an email or phone number for questions
  • the reason for your request
  • a check for $30 made out to Anderson University (a cashier’s check for overseas)

Mail the information and check to:

Anderson University
The Office of the University Registrar
1100 E 5th Street
Anderson, IN 46012

The replacement diploma will be prepared and returned to you by mail or can be picked up in the Registrar's office. Please allow 1-2 weeks from the time of our receipt of your request for your order to be processed.

Q. How can I obtain my original diploma (if not received at commencement)?

A. To request your original diploma:

For August or December graduates, please know that if you did not participate in commencement prior to the completion of your degree, your next opportunity to receive the diploma will be at the commencement following the completion of your degree. If you already walked, the diploma will be mailed soon after you complete the degree. Please contact​ for more information.

Q. What is an Apostille?

A. An "apostille" is a form of authentication issued for documents that will be used in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961. A list of countries that accept apostilles is provided by the U.S. State Department.  

Click here for more details on Apostilles.