The Textbook Butler program is a textbook fulfillment system designed to provide convenience and cost savings to students. All incoming students are automatically enrolled in this service with an option to opt-out. Benefits to students using Textbook Butler include:
- Receiving all required textbooks based upon registration for the semester.
- Direct delivery to residence hall both fall and spring.
- Automatic charge to the student’s account.
- Competitively priced textbooks.
Current AU Students
- All current Anderson University students can opt-in to the Textbook Butler program.
- Students living on campus will have books delivered directly to their residence hall (or campus apartment if living in Fair Commons, South Campus or Tara East).
- If living off-campus, textbooks will be available for pick up in the AU Campus Store located in the Olt Student Center basement.
- IMPORTANT: The Textbook Butler program automatically charges your student account.