Current Student Quick Links
Contacting AU faculty and staff:
What's happening on campus?
What about SGA?
- You can always submit questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by their office near Mocha Joe's in the Student Center.
Check on classes and grades:
Issues with these? Email email@example.com or stop by the help desk in the bottom of Decker.
- Don't forget to stop in during your professors' office hours and contact them when you need advice!
- Advising Sheets are listed on the website
- Check out the Bookstore
What about jobs?
- Stop by the Center for Career and Calling during drop-in hours, make an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check listings for on campus jobs
- Visit the Center for International and Intercultural Studies in Decker 132, visit the Tri-S website, or send them an email at email@example.com.
How do I change my name with the University?
- Visit the Registrar in Decker 258.
Where can I find the hours for the Kardatzke Wellness Center?
Parking and Security:
- Visit the Police/Security website
- Call them at (765) 641-4154.
- Visit the Housing website
- Stop by the Department of Student Life in 2nd floor Decker or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for housing
As an off-campus student, how do I stay connected to campus?
- Off-campus students are encouraged to participate in campus activity board events, intramural teams, and various programming offered to on-campus students.
Emergencies: Dial 3333 or (765) 641-3333.
Non-emergencies: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., dial (765) 641-4154.