What is a healthy relationship?
Defining a healthy relationship is not an easy task! But watching these 2 short videos from Wellcast can help!
Apps, Links, and Self-Help Healthy Relationships
Do you know for sure that your relationship is healthy? Want to learn how to “look before you leap?” Then check out these links for more information. Never rely on your emotions when evaluating relationships, use your head! The following external links all contain excellent material for considering healthy relationships.
- Healthy Relationships (includes relationship boosters, and what isn’t healthy)
- Setting Boundaries (great info on emotional, physical, and digital boundaries)
- Am I in a healthy relationship? (includes warning signs) with audio for hearing-impaired
- 50 Characteristics of Healthy Relationships (does your relationship pass the test?)
- What is a Healthy Relationship, What is Consent? (includes information about consent, communication, and boundaries)
Here are some books that can further help you create and maintain healthy relationships:
- Cloud, H., & Townsend, J. S. (1995). Safe people: How to find relationships that are good for you and avoid those that aren't. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Pub. House.
- Cloud, H., & Townsend, J. S. (1992). Boundaries: When to say yes, when to say no to take control of your life. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Pub. House.