Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
- Financial need; perform satisfactory work; must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- FAFSA required annually
- On-campus and off-campus jobs with non-profit organizations available for students with financial need. Some summer jobs also provided. Wages, hours, and job skill requirements vary. Most students work 10-15 hours per week.
Anderson University Employment
- Amount varies; paid hourly
- Perform satisfactory work; must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Preference given to students demonstrating special skills needed for certain jobs.
Other employment includes:
- Stipend positions on-campus
- Off-campus jobs. The Anderson community provides students with employment near the University.
For additional information about student employment, both on and off campus, please visit the Human Resources Student Employment Information.