Skip to main content


Anderson, Indiana
Main Menu


Higher One

Higher OneObtaining Refunds: Excess Aid and Overpayments

Students may receive more financial aid than what is due Anderson University. This often occurs for students who are living off campus and do not incur a room and board charge. Occasionally an overpayment will occur and will need to be returned to you.

Anderson University partners with Higher One, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to issue refunds to all A.U. students. All students are issued an Easy Refund card and may activate their card to facilitate any refunds that they may receive. Information regarding Higher One and the Anderson Easy Refund Program may be found at

If you are unsure whether you have received a card or not, you can go to, select Anderson University, then select "Where's my card?". If no information is found, call (765) 641-4180, e-mail Kellie Schnepp at, or stop by the Office of Student Financial Services to make sure a card has been ordered.

Have more questions? Click on one of the PDFs below.