Resources & Forms
We have a number of resources and forms available online to help you through the financial aid process including:
- Applying to AU
- Financial Aid Information [PDF]
- Loan Information [PDF]
- Scholarship Worksheet [PDF]
- Student Financial Services Checklist [PDF]
- AU Scholarship Calculator
- Scholarship Searches
- Tax Benefits for Education
- Special Circumstances
- FAFSA and Verification
- Our Net Price Calculator to help estimate your eligibility for financial aid and your net cost of attending Anderson University.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Undergraduate Students
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Graduate Students
Electronic Notification Policy
As an enrolled student, all financial aid notifications from the Office of Student Financial Services will be sent to you via electronic means to your Anderson University student email account.
Notifications may include, but are not limited to:
- Award Notifications
- Missing Information Letters
- Loan Disclosure Notices
- General Application for Summer School
- Exit Loan Counseling Notices upon Graduation
- Title IV Refund Calculation
- Entrance Loan Counseling Notices
- Other Financial Aid Business-Related Notices.
Each notice will identify the information we are required to disclose. Upon request, individuals are entitled to a paper copy of the notice. If you do not want your financial assistance information sent to you electronically, please visit the Office of Student Financial Services to request a copy of any forms or documents.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.
Email: Student Financial Services