Current Student Quick Links

Tuition & Billing

Student Financial Services OfficeYour SFS Counselor will help you stay informed of your student account balance. They are responsible for sending out bills and monthly statements of accounts, along with issuing refunds. Student Financial Services is also the office that generates your 1098-T forms on an annual basis.

If you can't find the answer you're looking for on our website, feel free to call our office, (800) 421-1026 or stop by and chat with your SFS Counselor. We are located in Student Financial Services found on the second floor of the Welcome Center.

We're excited to work with you as you create your own #myAUstory.