Alumni Council Scholarship Online Application
This scholarship is a competitive scholarship available to two full-time undergraduate students who are entering Anderson University as a freshman whose parent or legal guardian is an alumnus of AU.* This scholarship is renewable and stackable for the three years following freshman year. The student must maintain a 3.0 GPA for automatic renewal. Assistance is not available for graduate study.
In order to be eligible to apply for an Alumni Council Scholarship, applicants:
- Must have a GPA ≥ 3.0 on an unweighted 4.0 scale
- Must have application/essays submitted by Jan. 1 of their senior year
- Must be an incoming freshman, who is a child of one or more alumni of Anderson University. Transfers are ineligible.
Scholarship recipient(s) will be chosen by the Alumni Council based upon the following criteria:
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Legacy (parent/guardian is an AU alum)
- Two short essays (responding to questions posed on application)
- Activity/Involvement in service and leadership activities
- The student(s) who the Alumni Council deems would most benefit from the AU experience and would serve as an active member of the campus community.
*Children of Alumni Council members can be eligible, however, the Council member who is the parent of applicant (s) must remove him/herself from involvement and voting.
If you experience difficulty accessing this Google Form, please visit the full version.