Summer at AU
Summer at Anderson University offers opportunities for young people to connect with one another, learn new things, and hone their skills.
Register early, and you can set up a monthly or bi-weekly payment plan for most camps to help fit the cost of these summer experiences into your family budget.
Art and Science Programs
- Art & Graphic Design Camp (Day): High school students learn how to plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to real-world graphic communication.
- Broadway Bootcamp: High school students train to become a triple-threat in musical theatre with training in acting, singing, and dance.
- Filmmakers Camp: Where high school students begin their journey to become professional filmmakers.
- Music Education Camp: An open-networking atmosphere joining high school students considering music education majors with nationally recognized educators and clinicians.
- Orangehaus Music Business Camp: Summer experience designed to help high school students discover what it takes to have a career in the music business.
- STEM Camp: High school students dive into the fascinating world of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- String Camp: For high school violin, viola, cello, and bass players, ages 13-18, focusing on learning the skills for beautiful and heartfelt performances.
- Summer Dance Intensive: Offers high school and college students experiential training in a variety of dance forms, including yoga, pilates, modern, ballet, jazz, world dance, improvisation, and repertory.
- Summer Studies in Music Education: Continuing education credit and coursework toward a Master of Music Education Degree.
- Anderson Soccer Camps: Includes residential and day options for ages 8-18, helping develop the whole player.
- Basketball Day Camp: Info TBA
July 2, 3, and 5: Grades 1-8
- Basketball Intensive: Info TBA
July 6-7: High School
- Little Kickers Camp (Day): Two skill levels, helping soccer players ages 4-9.
- Raven Volleyball Camp (Day): Morning session for grades 3-6 and afternoon session for grades 7-9.
- Women's Soccer Team Camp: Sign up with your high school team