Morrison Society recognizes accumulated lifetime giving. It honors Dr. John A. Morrison, first president of Anderson University.
- $1,000,000 and more – 1917 Association
- $500,000 - $999,999 – Builders Association
- $100,000 - $499,999 – Founders Association
Leadership Society recognizes donors who play critical leadership roles in funding many important initiatives on an annual basis.
- President’s Circle – $10,000 and above
- Dean’s Circle – $2,500 - $9,999
- Scholar’s Circle – $1,000 - $2,499
- Associate’s Circle – $300 - $999
- Loyalty Circle – Consecutive Annual Giving (10 years or more)
The Heritage Society recognizes and honors all living alumni and friends who have made a commitment to the future of Anderson University through a planned gift or who have arranged a gift from their estate. If you have made provisions for Anderson University in your estate planning or want to learn more about the Heritage Society, please send a message to email@example.com or call 1-800-421-1025.