Christian Spiritual Formation (complementary)
This major allows students from any major outside ministerial studies to take an organized group of courses encouraging critical thinking about the integration of their faith with what they are learning from academic disciplines. This program is part of the campus's broader Christian Spiritual Transformation (CST) initiative. It offers a formal exploration of Christian Spiritual Transformation and provides both broad and deep, theoretical and practical, understanding of Christian formation.
- Learn more about Christian Spiritual Transformation at Anderson University.
What classes will I take?
Among the classes in the 28-hour major are:
- backpacking with the saints
- current issues in Christian ethics
- faith and fantasy
- history of Christianity
- spiritual formation through work, calling, and holiness
- spiritual practice of writing
What is distinctive about this program?
- Support in becoming a complete and mature disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Learn to integrate Christian faith with academic knowledge in order to become a Christian professional.
- Be prepared to serve the Church and the world in your chosen profession or vocation.