United Way Campaign
United Way Campaign: Oct. 30 – Nov. 3, 2017
United Way of Madison County is working to create the kind of community we all want to live in. Where every child graduates and achieves their dreams, where every person has a good job that allows them to fully provide for their family, and where every family is stronger because they are healthy. We work to improve the quality of life in our community by engaging people and organizations to advance education, income and health outcomes for all.
We invite you to join with us. Together, united, we can inspire hope and create a better future for everyone that calls Madison County home.
That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
- Payroll Deduction (online or paper pledge form)
- Make a one time gift and send a check to Human Resouces (ATTN: Pauletta Swank)
- Donate using a credit card after downloading the form.
- CLICK THIS LINK TO PLEDGE ONLINE.
(This is a secure Internet site.)
Your employee ID number may be found on your ID card or pay stub.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you were hired since 2008 your ID begins with a 2 and are 7 digits in length. Prior to 2008, your employee number starts with a 1 plus your 6 digit ID.
Notes: Amounts of $50 or more may be designated to an impact area of United Way or a specific 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization of your choice.
- Workplace Campaigns – For current workplace campaigns increasing their total campaign by 5%, the total workplace campaign will be matched up to $15,000. New workplace campaigns will be matched $1 for $1.
- Corporate Gifts – Matched $1 for $1 for new or increased gifts over $100. (On increased gifts, only increased amount is eligible for match) in select industries including manufacturing, logistics, production, technology, energy, education, government and economic development
- Any donor who has previously given but did not give during 2017 will also have their gift of $100 or more matched $1 for $1 in 2018
If you prefer to use a paper form, you may stop by Human Resources, Decker 11. If you have any questions, please contact Pauletta Swank at extension 4200.
A new form needs to be filled out each year (even with payroll deductions) for the new tax year.
Thank you for joining your colleagues at Anderson University in helping our community to LIVE UNITED.
Sincerely your Anderson University 2017 campaign coordinator,
Pauletta Swank (Human Resources)