Process to Obtain a Kardatzke Wellness Center Pass
*Persons who are not current AU students, faculty or staff, or immediate family members of AU students, faculty or staff, may obtain a KWC Pass by:
- Paying an annual $700 fee which is broken down as follows:
- $500 tax-deductible donation ($150 is automatically donated to the KWC and $350 is donated to the AU Student Fund or the University program of the donor's choice)
- $200 KWC usage fee (non tax-deductible)
- Contacting the Alumni Office (Decker Hall 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify eligibility and fill out an application form.
- Taking the authorized forms to the Security Office in Hardacre Hall to have a picture ID taken for a one-time $20 fee.
Who is Authorized to Use Kardatzke Wellness Center?
The groups listed below are authorized to use the Wellness Center. Everyone listed below is required to have an Anderson University I.D. card.
- Current AU faculty, staff, and students
- The spouse of a current faculty, staff, student, retiree, or Board of Trustees
- The dependent children of current faculty, staff, student, or Board of Trustees (up to age 24)
- University retiree or member of Board of Trustees
- Donors (as determined by Development Office)
*Refer faculty, staff, and retirees to Human Resources in Decker Hall
*Refer students to registrar’s office in Decker Hall
*Refer donors to Alumni Office/Development Office.