Using the American Red Cross Learn to Swim program, swimming lessons are taught at Anderson University each semester on Saturday mornings, Monday evenings, and Wednesday evenings.
Swimming lessons are not taught during the summer. The next set of group lessons will begin Saturday, Jan. 20, Monday, Jan. 22, and Wednesday, Jan. 24. Registration opens Nov. 7.
- Parent Tot: ages 6 months to 3 years
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Personal Water Safety
Ways to register for swimming lessons:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (765) 641-4496
- In person at the pool