Using the American Red Cross Learn to Swim program, swimming lessons are taught at Anderson University each semester on Saturday mornings, Monday evenings, and Wednesday evenings.
Swimming lessons are not taught during the summer. Registration for fall lessons will begin Aug. 15 and the lessons will begin the week after Labor Day. The schedule of classes will be posted later this summer.
- Parent Tot: ages 6 months to 3 years
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Personal Water Safety
Ways to register for swimming lessons:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (765) 641-4496
- In person at the pool