Using the American Red Cross Learn to Swim program, swimming lessons are taught at Anderson University each semester on Saturday mornings, Monday evenings, and Wednesday evenings.
Second Semester classes will begin Saturday, Jan. 26; Monday, Jan. 28; or Wednesday, Jan. 30. There will be 7 weeks of lessons and they will end Saturday, March 9, Monday, March 11,
and Wednesday, March 13.
- Parent Tot: ages 6 months to 3 years
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Personal Water Safety
Ways to register for swimming lessons:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (765) 641-4496
- In person at the pool