- Schedule a campus visit.
- Learn more about Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Join the Admitted Student Network.
- Complete & submit the Housing Form.
- Complete & submit the Letter of Intent.
- $100.00 enrollment deposit online or mailed to the Office of Admissions at Anderson University:
1100 E. 5th St., Anderson, IN 46012.
- Register for SOAR.
- Complete & submit the Report of Health History [PDF] (complete before coming to campus).
- Visit AccessAU to monitor your checklist or check classes (after SOAR registration). If you're having issues logging into AccessAU, click here.
- Register for the Admitted Student Weekend - Feb. 7-8, 2014!
International student? Click here for more information!
Over the age of 25? Click here for the Department of Adult Studies.