There are more than 25,000 Anderson University alumni around the globe. We believe that Raven Pride continues even after you leave campus, and we want to foster a lifelong connection with our AU alumni & friends. Here are some ways you can stay connected:
- Attend Alumni events, such as Homecoming or a meet up for alumni in your area, or volunteer to help plan an event.
- Update your contact information with our office, and choose your email preferences to ensure you are receiving the most up to date alumni information.
- Connect with other alums and students on LinkedIn for job search and mentorship opportunities, or find out what's happening in the Alumni Office and connect with fellow alums via Facebook.
- Take advantage of our alumni resources. These include various discounts for AU Alumni, ways to give back to AU with purchases you already make, and materials from the “Life After AU” series.
- Pray for your fellow AU alumni, view recent chapel videos, or subscribe to Daily Reflections for Christmas and Easter.
- Submit a class note, such as a work, marriage, family, or other life update, for our alumni magazine, Signatures.
- Find out how you can serve with a Central Indiana-based nonprofit organization or service group. Or add your group to our list!
- Attend an athletic event and cheer your Anderson University Ravens on to victory!
- Learn how you can give back to AU to say thanks for the life-changing experience you had.
The AU Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving is here to help you stay connected with your fellow Ravens for good. Please contact us and let us know how we can best serve you.