10-Month Residential MBA
The RMBA program is experiential in nature and employs an intense living-learning approach where program fellows learn from instructors who are committed to excellence in teaching and mentoring, and actively involved in consulting and research.
- Earn your Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in International Business in 10 short months. Requires a full-time commitment.
- Work two days per week in a co-op setting. This is a 20+ hour per week job in a field related to your interests where you learn critical resume-building skills.
- Academically rigorous coursework in the classroom two days per week. You will not only take your MBA classes but learn hands-on from industry leaders as guest speakers, you will take field trips to see how different companies run, and learn project management skills as a participant in our consulting groups for local companies.
- Included in the price of the program is a global business experience, with optional packages including an apartment and utilities.
- Network and build community with other recent college graduates from various backgrounds.
- Students in this program are mentored by faculty who are committed to being models of "salt and light" in professional and personal affairs.
To learn more about the Residential MBA program, please contact us at email@example.com or toll-free at 1-888-MBA-GRAD.