Reasons to Attend the School of Theology & Christian Ministry
- We affirm the calling of women in ministry.
- The Blackwelder Fund: helping Church of God seminary students since 1974.
- Our undergraduate pre-seminary studies prepare students for a seamless transition into graduate work.
- Want an all-expense paid scholarship for an archaeological dig?
- Anderson University and the Anderson community provide a variety of avenues for students to serve while taking classes.
More School of Theology & Christian Ministry facts:
- The Anderson University School of Theology offers an 81 hour Master of Divinity degree. Also offered are an online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries, with a church planting concentration, a Master of Theological Studies (thesis and non thesis tracks), and a Master of Arts in Intercultural Service. Additionally, the seminary offers the Doctor of Ministry degree. All degree programs are accredited by the Association of Theological Schools.
- Residential housing is available for students in the seminary's degree programs. The housing is at York Seminary Village. This housing complex was constructed in 2006 and 2008.
- The School of Theology's Center for Christian Leadership has served the Church of God since 1972. Presently, there are hundreds of participants enrolled in the Center's continuing education program from across the United States, Mexico, Canada, England, and India.
- The School of Theology offers continuing education events to the broader church. For example, the Newell Lectureship in Biblical Studies and the Harp Professor in Residence Lectures are offered during the academic year. The Newell Lectures, featuring world-class scholars, have been delivered for nearly 30 years.