real life. Shared.
a journey we walk together
What better way to get involved with other students on campus than to live in an AU residence hall or on-campus apartment? This is an exciting time to build new relationships and to learn more about yourself and others. AU strives to foster an inclusive community which enriches student learning and growth, where students feel welcome and known as valued members of the community.
Do you have questions about the process?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (765) 641-4190.
How to Apply for Housing
New and Returning Students
- Go to housing.anderson.edu
- Your Login ID = your 7 digit student ID number. (Ex: 2987654)
- Your Password = your 8 digit birth date. (Ex: 05131996)
- Scroll to heading: School Year Fall Term (August)
- New & Transfer students: select School Year (Fall) New & Re-admitted Student Application
- Read carefully and follow prompts. You are finished when you have reached the “Congratulations…” screen.
Commuter & Off-Campus Students
Follow steps 1 through 3 (above), then complete the form appropriate for your status of either Commuter (lives with parent) or Off-Campus (does not live with parent).
AU ResLife’s mission is to contribute to the educational mission of the university by cultivating a Christ-centered, diverse, and transformative community focused on student learning and holistic growth.
AU ResLife Core Values
Along with the institutional core values, AU ResLife also holds these values in order to accomplish our mission and reach our vision:
- Christ-Centered Community
- Relationally-Empowered Learning and Growth
- Diverse Perspectives
- Responsible Stewardship
- Authentic Leadership
AU ResLife Vision
AU ResLife strives to foster an inclusive community which enriches student learning and growth. AU ResLife strives to become a place that:
- All students feel welcome and known as valued members of the community
- Students can make meaning out of their faith and college experience
- Fosters student buy-in into the learning and growth process Is viewed as a valuable asset to the AU campus community
- Is known as a leader within Christian Higher Education by creating practices that integrate theory and research into the everyday life of college students